Personal data protection –
Information contained under Sect. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 regarding protection and confidentiality of personal information.
In accordance with the Italian L.D. 196/2003, we guarantee the utmost care and confidentiality in handling personal information obtained from clients. This handling will be marked by principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparence, and protection of Your privacy and Your rights.
Personal data are entered into our database only upon receipt of client consent.
Conforming to section of Statute 13 of D.Lgs. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
1. Personal information are requested for normal contractual, administrative and bookkeeping purposes, and for marketing and statistical use. They may be used manually as well as digitally.
2. Furnishing of personal information by a client is optional.
3. The refusal by a client to furnish the information requested will preclude a contractual agreement (as in point 1).
4. Personal information are obtained by direct request from our side following a direct contact by the client. The so acquired data may be communicated to couriers or shipping services and to consultants for contractual matters (as indicated above), as well as utilized for marketing initiatives and surveys, advertising and promotions.
5. Clients may exercise their rights as foreseen in Art. 7 D.Lgs. 196/2003 by asking the Responsible Party for: confirmation of the existence of personal data in our files; cancellation of data or their turn into anonymous form; blocking of data used in violation of the law; updating and verification of data; confirmation that the recipients of the data have been informed about their proper use.
6. The Responsible Party for the handling of personal data is: MALAGUTI srl - Via Emilia 498 - 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO) - Italy.